Galantamine is an alkaloid which is used to improve mental acuity and promote relaxation. Galantamine is found in flowers of plant named Galanthus Causasius. Galantamine is considered as cognitive enhancer and often used as sleep inducer after stressful and anxiety hit day. Individuals from sleep deprivations too get benefitted from galantamine supplements. Since lack of sleep impacts on memory, supplements should be used to avoid.
There are various nootropic and medicinal uses to use galantamine supplements and they are available in the form of pills and powders. Galantamine can also be created artificially and the supplements are used to treat various health issues like myopathy, myasthenia, and sensory or motor dysfunctions. Galantamine is also used as nootropic supplement considering benefits like memory and learning and some countries use galantamine supplements to treat Alzheimer’s disease.
Galantamine Razadyne supplements works in two ways- in first method, it inhibits the actions of Acetylcholinesterase. This enzyme has less effect and increases the acetylcholine circulation in the brain. In second method- the galantamine supplement works by binding self with Acetylcholine receptor sites. The supplement helps increasing acetylcholine activity.
Few researchers claim that galantamine smooth the progress of other neurotransmitters. When neurotransmitters are increased in brain, bunch of energy and other benefits are experienced by users. People can improve their cognition and helps to deal with stress and anxiety.
Galantamine and its benefits
- Galantamine is loaded with acetylcholine levels which are responsible in providing maximum nootropic benefits.
- The benefits include better formation of memory and neuroplasticity.
- Galantamine user’s brain become more adaptable and can respond and learn with more ease.
- Much number of users indicates that galantine supplementation increased attention, concentration and focus.
- Few users are improvised in decision making strategies after using galantine.
- Sleep deprivations gets corrected and users are able to relax faster than before.
- Galantamine supplements make user sleep deeper and refreshed while waking up.
- The supplement helps to achieve out of body experiences with clear dreams.
- Galantamine has been approved by FDA for treating Alzheimer’s, ADD, ADHD, dementia and other age related cognitive decline.
Side effects caused by galantamine
- Though galantamine is considered safe but it is still associated with side effects.
- The side effects are mild like loss of appetite, nausea, tiredness, headaches and dizziness.
- Few people may even experience allergic reactions like rashes, bloody stools, swelling in mouth, tongue or lips.
- When the symptoms are pertinent, doctor’s advice should be taken.
Dosage of galantamine
- Galantamine is powerful nootropic supplement which is not required to be used in huge quantity.
- Recommended doses of galantamine are between 4 mg to 12 mg two times a day.
- More than 24 mg of galantamine in a single day should not be consumed.
- Galantamine supplements are available in most of the pharmacies and online sites.
- When deciding to use additional supplements consulting doctor is very much necessary.
- Galantamine should not be combined with other stimulants to avoid side effects.