What is a Hair Transplant?
The procedure of hair transplant involves the hair graft/root transfer from the donor areas to the recipient balding parts in order to cover the respective balding areas with full of live hair grafts. The hair root transfer is done via the extraction of hair roots, either done by the FUT or through the FUE hair transplant technique. The scientifically approved techniques to extract the grafts are widely used in the hair transplant procedure and assure you about the great number of root extraction to fulfil the need for a hair transplant procedure. However, it is advisable to receive the procedure followed by the primary consultation helps in knowing the right technique of restoration to solve the issue of balding in the right manner. There are a number of hair transplant clinics in Delhi offer the restoration facilities, but very few of the ISO 9000: 2008 certified and one must click only on that option have accreditation from the same.
The Technique goal in Hair Transplants:
There are two techniques applied in the hair transplant procedure, namely, the FUT and the FUE hair transplants. Since the technique applied in the procedure cater the extraction part helps in obtaining the expected number of grafts/roots to cover the present areas of baldness. The grade by which you are affected is rated on the Norwood scale that defines the extent of hair loss and the needed number of grafts to fulfil the restoration goal, however, it is mandatory to go through the consultation step to configure the status of loss the right treatment method to sort out the issue of balding.
The FUT Hair Transplant in Delhi:
The FUT or the follicular unit transplant is the most traditional as well as the prominent option to get back the original hair with the confirmation of the permanent outcome. Nowadays, the hair transplant in Delhi is a best affordable and prominent option that gives you a better chance to select the clinic and surgeon wisely.
As far as the FUT technique is concerned, the linear strip is excised from the safe donor part of the scalp (occipital & parietal part) and the later step involves the dissection as well as the implantation followed by the slit making and hairline that is an artistic involvement in the surgery.
Why Should You Choose the FUT?
- The Permanent Outcome: The FUT or the strip method of the surgery facilitates the option of extracting the hair roots only from the safe donor part, which is resistant to the hair loss hence gives the permanent results. The transplanted hair roots retain the original characteristics and never fall out nor show the effect of miniaturization.
- The High-density Hair Transplants: The better coverage is only possible with the FUT as it makes the possibility of receiving a number of grafts just in a single sitting. The linear strip containing a number of follicular units sent to the dissection process where technicians dissect every graft under higher magnification to obtain them viable and finally implanted in the recipient bald areas. This gives higher coverage as a surgeon is able to find out the best number of hair roots in a single session.
Worthiness to Receive Hair Transplant in Delhi:
- One can get the affordable cost of hair transplant in Delhi as the basis of putting the cost is the graft’s number
- Per graft cost in Delhi generally ranges between 25-130 INR/
- There are some well reputed clinics certified with ISO 9001: 2008
- Delhi is the best place of tourist interest and one can get the benefits of medical tourism
On the whole, we can say that the procedure of hair transplant is only a right decision if performed by the expert hair transplant surgeon having a number of years’ experience in the same field with the credit for solving the cases with the best aesthetic and cosmetically accepted benefits.